Solar PV Panels – A Bright Investment
– Solar electric or photovoltaic (PV) technology converts daylight directly into electricity. This generated electricity can power your business, home, farm or outbuildings.
– PV panels produces clean, emission free energy from a sustainable source, this will reduce your carbon footprint. Each kilowatt hour produced saves around 0.54 kg of carbon dioxide emissions.
– Solar pv panels are ideal for urban and rural locations, requiring a south or near south facing roof or ground area. They are easily connected to the building’s electricity supply.
– Any electricity generated from a domestic system will receive a tax free, feed-in tariff, surplus electricity will be sold back to the National Grid at 3.1p/kWh. Most electricity suppliers assume 50% of electricity generated will be exported.
– A typical domestic system will currently save a homeowner around £900-£1000/year, tax free
– The feed-in tariff is guaranteed for 25 years and is linked to inflation so it compares favourably to savings and pension investments
For more information on siting, cost and how photovoltaic cells work read our PV frequently asked questions or contact us on 01829 261 765.
Contact us to find out more about photovoltaic systems or fill out the enquiry form for a free site survey.
Cost of Solar PV Panels
Installations Starting from £7,000, fill out the enquiry form for your own personalised quotation and 25 year financial analysis